- See more at: https://jepunmari2.blogspot.com/p/cara-tukar.html#sthash.PrrPdanp.dpuf Chenta Syahiera: UMSKAL activities

19 Dec 2015

UMSKAL activities

Posted by Chenta Syahiera at 00:06
Assalamualaikum wbt :)

I loved to be far from home but I hope it is near enough to go home whenever I want. I have buy my ticket flight and yet, it's  rainy here. I hope the weather become better on Saturday morning. In shaa Allah. Aameen.

Today, on 19th Disember 2015, I had finished all my tasks including my assignments, tutorials and presentation as well. And I think it is valuable to take a 'rest' with my twin.

Okay, guys and gals, I participated in few events last few weeks. Take a look into few pictures. :D







We create the memory without we know about it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chenta Syahiera Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea